Your responsibilities :
– Select the appropriate electrical components for the project;
– Ensure the proper certification of components;
– Design and draw the connection diagrams;
– Dimension the protection elements;
– Certify the design;
– Design, manufacture and test prototypes and actively participate in the continuous improvement of the machines;
– Follow the manufacturing of the electrical cabinets and the deliveries of other electrical components in order to respect the deadlines;
– Participate in the risk analysis of products and the selection of safety components;
– Document installation and start-up validation procedures and tests;
– Participate in the installation and commissioning of projects.
– Integrated and rigorous;
– A mobilizing leader;
– Disciplined and efficient;
– Passionate about innovation and cutting-edge technological development;
– Self-taught, with a great capacity to learn.
Your background :
– Technical in electrical engineering
– 5 years of experience in a similar position;
– Experience in analyzing variable frequency drives, HMI, safety PLCs;
– Experience in robotics/automation programming is an asset.
We offer you :
– Competitive salary conditions;
– A stimulating project allowing you to contribute to sustainable development;
– A committed, genuine and passionate work team!